If you wish to contact the KDE Accessibility Project, please post a message
to the kde-accessibility mailing list
(Archive, subscription info).
If you have any ideas, suggestions, questions, you are very welcome.
Tasks within the KDEAP
- The kdeaccessibility package and the interoperability efforts are maintained by Gunnar Schmi Dt
(E-mail to Gunnar).
- The Qt-ATK bridge is maintained by Harald Fernengel
(E-mail to Harald).
- This web site is maintained by Olaf Jan Schmidt
(E-mail to Olaf).
Contributors to the KDEAP
Contributors to the KDEAP are:
- Jeremy Whiting
- Gary Cramblitt
- Previous maintainer of the KDE text to speech deamon kttsd.
- E-mail to Gary
- José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández ("Pupeno")
- Harald Fernengel
- Sarang Lakare
- Jeff Roush
- George Russell
- Gunnar Schmi Dt
- Maintainer of the kdeaccessibility CVS module, coordination of development effords
- Coordination of accessibility related interoperability effords
- Maintainer of KMouth, maintainer of the "Hadifax" and "Command" kttsd plug-ins
- E-mail to Gunnar - Gunnar's web site
- Olaf Jan Schmidt
- Maintainer of the KDEAP web site
- Promotion and PR (stories for KDE News, etc.), educating the KDE community about accessibility issues, participation in general kde.org webmaster work to ensure better accessibility
- Maintainer of the Speaker plug-ins
- Reporting and sometimes fixing bugs
- E-mail to Olaf
- JP Schnapper-Casteras
E-mail to the KDEAP webmaster
Skip menu "Inform"
Skip menu "Communicate"
Skip menu "Develop"
Skip menu "Explore"