If you wish to contact the KDE Accessibility Project, please post a message to the kde-accessibility mailing list (Archive, subscription info). If you have any ideas, suggestions, questions, you are very welcome.
Tasks within the KDEAP
- The kdeaccessibility package and the interoperability efforts are maintained by Gunnar Schmi Dt (E-mail to Gunnar).
- The Qt-ATK bridge is maintained by Harald Fernengel (E-mail to Harald).
- This web site is maintained by Olaf Jan Schmidt (E-mail to Olaf).
Contributors to the KDEAP
Contributors to the KDEAP are:
- Jeremy Whiting
- Gary Cramblitt
- Previous maintainer of the KDE text to speech deamon kttsd.
- E-mail to Gary
- José Pablo Ezequiel Fernández ("Pupeno")
- Harald Fernengel
- Author of the Qt-ATK bridge
- E-mail to Harald
- Sarang Lakare
- Jeff Roush
- George Russell
- Gunnar Schmi Dt
- Olaf Jan Schmidt
- Maintainer of the KDEAP web site
- Promotion and PR (stories for KDE News, etc.), educating the KDE community about accessibility issues, participation in general kde.org webmaster work to ensure better accessibility
- Maintainer of the Speaker plug-ins
- Reporting and sometimes fixing bugs
- E-mail to Olaf
- JP Schnapper-Casteras
- Founder of the KDEAP
- E-mail to JP