This is the list of people that assisted to the meeting:
- Nick: bill_H.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Info: Architect of GNOME Accessibility Project to be renamed GNU Accessibility Project waiting for FSF official approval. Usually on Gnome IRC irc.gnome.org or irc.gimp.net #gnome #sun. Maintainer of at-spi, gnome-mag, atk (co-maintain), am involved in gnome-speech, 'gnopernicus' screenreader and 'gok' onscreen keyboard. Wanting to work together with KDE to avoid code duplication and waste of efforts.
- Nick: danimo.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Info: Current maintainer of KControl and a contributor to KDE's core for quite some time now. Attended the meeting mainly to clarify KDE core (and maybe Qt) specific questions as they arise. Currently studying computer science at the Technical University of Chemnitz.
- Homepage: www.schmi-dt.de.
- Nick: Gunnar.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Info: Author of KMouth. Currently studying computer science in Paderborn (Germany). In 2000/2001 studied two terms abroad in Ottawa, Canada.
- Nick: falonaj
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Info: Once thought about studying computer science, but then found out that theology is better suited for him (see Amen-online.org) but he will contribute to KDE Accessibility by co-maintaining the web pages and by writing news stories. Gunnar's twin brother.
- Nick: minux
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Info: Started to use Linux and KDE back in 98, likes accessibility and has some ideas without code yet. Author of KStorm, a lego simulator.
Pupeno (a.k.a Jos�Pablo Ezequiel Fern�dez)